Mobile Adventures - Abseiling
25m cliff abseil combined with an optional exciting rock scramble including cool drinks
We provide this unusual adventure on the Phaladingwe Trail in a 1,600ha Nature Conservancy in the foothills of the Magaliesburg Mountains with awe-inspiring views of the Highveld Crocodile River near Hartbeespoort Dam.
The experience is based on a minimum of two and maximum of 14 people includes:
- The opportunity to abseil down a 25m cliff face more then once.
- A supervised and thrilling challenge by choice scramble or a leisurely walk to the summit.
- All the gear including helmets, harnesses and gloves and specialised descending devices.
- A qualified and registered abseil supervisor who provides a safety-briefing and a demonstration on correct abseiling techniques to ensure you have a safe and thrilling experience.
- The experience suitable for anyone with a spirit of adventure and a sense of fun (no previous experience needed).